I am the Walrus is the name of a Beatles song that makes no sense whatsoever. It was pretty much written while they were high on drugs and they just wrote whatever they wanted to. What does my blog have to do with this? Well nothing really. It's just the Beatles in general. I feel that an upcoming event in my life is just like the Beatles breaking up. None of them went on to make good music, they just were not the same without the whole group. There was not really tons of success for the members when they tried to have solo careers. You see I have lived with three wonderful girls for three years now and it is soon coming to an end. I feel like we are the Beatles breaking up. For no random reason, I am Paul, Monica is John, Jenn is George, and Marissa is Ringo. We are all going our separate ways in the next few months and we are not going to be able to live all together ever again. This is really kind of depressing to me. I would never have thought that girls I met freshman year would become my best friends and that I would live with them for three years. We have had a ton of good times together and come to know one another really well. I'm going to miss the fact that we all know each other so well that we know how to tease, teach or torture with certain things we say or do. I know how to make them laugh or entertain them with stories. We've developed traditions, gone on vacations, made dinners, and made some lasting bonds. This is all ending because we have to grow up and go our separate ways. I'm not excited about this because I will have to live with people who I don't know as well that have wierd habits. It's just not going to be the SAME. Basically it's like the Beatles breaking up because I will never have as good of friends/roommates ever. It can't happen. Now I have to tell myself to enjoy the time we have left and have a lot of fun. I will miss these girls!! I think the lyrics to a different Beatles song fit. "I believe in Yesterday." But, "All you need is Love!"

1 comment:
i just cried,
i heart you meagan.
Post a Comment