Wednesday, October 22, 2008

At the Window/Musica

I work in the HFAC ticket office and sometimes I hear random things that go on on the other side. I heard two guys discussing the pros and cons of taking a certain girl in the ward out on a date. My favorite today was this...and I'm not kidding.

"I'm so glad it's getting cold because I finally get to wear scarves!"-Man in the HFAC

You get all kinds.

New Music!
I just bought a bunch of new songs on a Russian music website where it only costs 15 cents per song. I have a couple of new favs. Jason Mraz-Make it Mine. It has a funky feel but it's really fun and I have been listening to it like five or six times a day. James Morrison is a new find. He is british and not really well known here. He has a raspy voice and a soul sound but really makes it work. My favorite song of his is You Give Me Something. I really feel proud of myself when I find new artists. Thanks to Mariss for the hot tip on the website!

No comments: