-99 cent pantyhose from the bookstore are not a good idea. They have no "control top" function, get stretched out during the day and then get baggy. But they do work if there is no other option.
-I am so full right now it disgusts me to even think about food. These past couple of days I have: eaten at the Skyroom with Jillian, gone to a work dinner party, gone to another party where I had cookies and those pirouette waffers with the chocolate in the middle, eaten at Happy Sumo, eaten cupcakes and candy at Jenn's bachelorette party, had 4 gingerbread cookies after church from Sis. Edlefsen the Bishop's wife, and gone to a ward waffle party where I had 1 1/2 waffles with bananna, strawberries and whipped cream, fresh pineapple and cocca. Food is great but I may have to lay off it for a couple days.
-Josh Groban singing "Noche de Paz" =amazing, he should sing in spanish more often
-Jenn is getting married on Friday!! In the words of Monica WTF??!!
-I get to go home in a week, see my mom, hang out with old peeps and see Kameron who is coming home from his mission!!!
-Finals. Beh, what finals?...no really they shouldn't be too bad.
The End
1 comment:
Yeah... i am still stuffed... this has got to change. definitely the 3rd night in a row.
Post a Comment