Tuesday, May 19, 2009

A little paranoid

My apartment got new couches this week and it somehow became my job to get rid of all the old stuff. I decided to put it on craigslist because my sister did that and got rid of her couch the next day. I've gotten about 20 emails from random people with varying degrees of gramatical correctness. I have to say I am a little paranoid about emailing complete strangers my address and phone number. They could be the next craigslist killer and I am at home waiting to let them in so they can take the silly couches away. I try not to give out too much personal info on the internet so I'll be happy when this is all over. Maybe Marissa will let me borrow her pepper spray...

1 comment:

Jenna Garns said...

That's true that can be scary. I guess they have to have your address to pick it up so that's how it works. Totally put the pepper spray in a convenient location