Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Instead of studying...

I am surfing the internet and blogging. Waste of time? I think not. I'm supposed to be studying for my huge/important/hard/$265 that I paid for/up at the U/will help me in life exam. But sometimes it is so boring. And I'm fighting a cold right now so I am, as Meryl Streep said in Devil Wears Prada, an "incubus of viral plague."

While avoiding my studying I decided to pop in a DVD of The Office and watch an episode-great because they are only 20 minutes long and you don't waste a lot of time. I watched "Booze Cruise" from season 2 and it reminded me why we all love The Office so much. (Season 6 is not doing it for me). The best line was when Jim was asked if the boat were sinking who he would save-"I would save the receptionist." (girly sigh)

Now back to work.

Ps. Norah Jones is great music to study to.

1 comment:

jenn said...

you're taking the CHES exam this week?? I never actually signed up for that...and so now I never can, cause you're supposed to take it within like 3 months of graduating or something. i missed the boat, oops. You'll do great, you practically passed that practice exam at the help session if i remember...and did you see the recent job posting on the public health blog-- http://www.co.davis.ut.us/oopm/job_posting/job_posting_public.cfm?job_posting_id=682
-- it's CHES preferred. yep. so you'll probably find some nifty job with your credentials. anyway. buena suerte...