What do you get when you combine 30,000 mormon young adults, spring fever, and general conference?
Answer: This text I got from my sister today who is at BYU:
"I think there were a lot of boys that took prophetic counsel to heart today. I am going to have to call you tomorrow."
(If you missed out-President Monson came down hard on the young men who are single and not doing anything about it. I heard he almost yelled at them to get married.)
I'm sorry Bub, but this is too funny. I am dying of laughter right now and just dad that I am not there to witness all this going down. Classic.
1 comment:
yup, he sure did. They say they can't help it, the "girl" hasn't shown up but really? if they wouldn't look for a perfect girl and be more realistic, our dear President wouldn't have to raise his voice ha. Love him :)
Post a Comment