Wednesday, October 12, 2011

this song's for you

There are certain songs that when they come on my iPod in my car, I just get excited to listen to them.

Cecilia-by Simon & Garfunkel, all the banging on the drums and lines line "makin' love in the afternoon with Cecilia up in my bedroom" and "Jubulation! She love me again!" make this a fun song to sing along to. It's just fun.

My Girl-by The Temptations, a happy song, smooth melodies, harmonious voices. "Nothing can make you feel as good as fast as 'I got sunshine on a cloudy day, when it's cold outside, I got the month of May'"-Hugh Grant on Music and Lyrics

Pretty much anything by Neil Diamond; especially Forever in Blue Jeans, Crunchy Granola Suite, I Am I Said, Solitary Man...who am I kidding, everything by this man is gold.

Where You At?-by Jennifer Hudson. This girl got mad pipes. Also No One Gonna Love You is quite good too.

Pretty much anything by Sara Bareilles. I love her music. Gots some good ones for all occasions, happy, sad, rockin' and slow. Plus she can sing.

Last Christmas-by Wham! I don't know why, but this is one of my all time favorite songs ever.

The Greatest Day-by Take That, when I hear it, I feel energized and really believe that it could be the greatest day.

I also love Kenny Loggins, Journey, Stevie Wonder, and Josh Groban;
ps. I have a lot broader tastes, but these are some of the best.

1 comment:

Red Delicious said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1xd0Xg7Cn0Y&ob=av2e