Saturday, January 21, 2012

family photoshoot

We got family pictures taken back in December. I would have loved a nice summery setting but Christmas is the only time of year when we're all home together. So I made everybody get dressed up and smile. Siblings, pick out which ones you want prints of and I shall send them to you. BTW Corina Manning has the copyright to all these photos, I have her permission to use them. But you don't.
A
B
C

D
E

F

This one makes me die of laughter
G

H

I

J
My favorite
K
L

M

N

O

P

So my dad has this thing where he thinks he looks super handsome in his overcoat, so we had to pacify him and let him take some GQ shots in his coat.
Q

He really likes that his foot pops in this one
R

S

Also one of my faves.


2 comments:

Maris said...

LOVE!

Gretch said...

I love the jumping ones!!! I like B,C,E,F,G,H,I,N,O,P,Q,R,S,J. Thanks moo, these turned out well. You're the best.