Thursday, March 29, 2012

riddle me this

Answer to the riddle in previous post: Turn one light switch on, leave on for awhile, then turn off. Turn second switch on and leave third switch off. Then go into the room-light bulb that's on goes with on switch, light bulb that's off goes with off switch, light bulb that's off but feels hot to the touch is the one that's been on. So there you go.

The weather is getting better and it makes me so, so happy. The flower trees have been in bloom for a little while now and I all I want to do is go ride my bike. Seriously.

General Conference is this weekend and I'm sure it's going to be baller.

Am I the only American that did not see "Hunger Games" last weekend?

The London 2012 Olympics are coming in 120 days. Get. Ready.-Also did you know they renamed all the Tube stops in London after famous Olympians and they names will stay until after the Olympics? The ones right near the Olympic stadium are named for Cassius Clay and Michael Phelps. Similar sports are grouped on the same line. So cool. (although I think since Phelps still competes he should not have a stop named for him quite yet.) See the whole map.

I love easters candy.

Things turning 100 this year:

Oreo Cookies

The Girl Scouts

The Anniversary of the sinking of the Titanic

Boom. Knowledge. You're welcome.

No comments: