So I eat my lunch in the backseat of my car when I'm at work. For a few reasons. One is that I need some alone time which the lunchroom cannot guarantee. Another is that I like to eat outside and see the sun. My current workplace doesn't have a good patch of grass so sometimes I'll go to the park down the road. But when it's cold or weathery outside I just chill in my car. This week I realized that all the hanging out in my car has redefined my backseat. Take a look:
I've inadvertently nested in my car. It started with the pillow in case I wanted to take a nap during lunch. Then I ran out of books to read so I got my three Olympics issue magazines to have something to read. Harry Potter is back up for when those are done. Then I got myself some mints in case I want to freshen my mouth after I eat lunch. This is either genius or madness, but I gotta spend 60 minutes doing somethin'!

1 comment:
This is quite awesome. I like your nest. I always close my office door at lunchtime (which I know bothers some people who are more socially-oriented and want to have group lunch hour every day but um...NO.), but if I didn't have an office door I would definitely use my car.
Post a Comment