Tuesday, January 21, 2014

some notices

-January has got to be the most fun-sucker of all the months. Having to go back to work/school after all that vacation is the worst. Also I am having cabin fever real bad. I haven't been outside for a good amount of time since I took my bro on a walk when he was home for Christmas. Ufff. I want to see some sunshine, and more than that I want to feel "sunshine on my shoulders." This whole inside all the time thing also makes work a real drag.

-I got released from my calling at church. (A little celebrating going on here.) I totally celebrated by not going to FHE. And instead I went to the Body Flow class at my gym and did some yoga/Pilates and am all kinds of stretched out and sore.

-My aunt totally sent me a card today with Harry Potter Forever stamps just because she thought I would like them. They are seriously cool and I'm not sure if I'll actually use them. Good thing I'll have "forever" to decide. Haha.

-I leave for sunny AZ in 15 days am I am so pumped. Bub, Mike, sun, Olympics, warm, birthday, ice cream cake. Waaahooooo.

-Between Downton, Sherlock, and Midwife I am running out of Tunnel Bear like crazy. British TV go away!

-For some reason I have this compulsion to get books off my Goodreads "To Read" list, so I've been reading a lot lately. But this will be shot when the Olympics start airing because I will be glued to the telly.

-I'm so glad that "crowd funding" is helping the Jamaician bobsled team go to the Olympics again.

Yep.

No comments: