I won the Theurer Family World Cup Futbol bracket for 2014! Mom and I filled one out at the beginning of all this and it made the World Cup more interesting to me. (I honestly had probably never watched a World Cup game before). And we had no clue which team to pick, some were just because we liked chocolate more than beef so we picked the Swiss to beat Argentina (they didn't). I remembered that when Germany hosted the World Cup awhile ago they were pretty good, so I picked them. And Boom! Four years bragging rights! We are the champions! Also, my ancestors were from Germany, so I claim the Fatherland. With this victory, plus a March Madness win a few years ago I now have two bracket wins. I just need to find a third thingy to win the Triple Crown!
Joking aside, I did enjoy the World Cup, I saw a few games. It keeps me satisfied during the long wait until the 2016 Olympics. And let's be honest, there are a lot of good looking futbol players. I actually really did enjoy the young player from Columbia, James Rodriguez, he seems like a nice kid and he is a really good player. And Team USA did well for themselves. Bravo!
Proof:


No comments:
Post a Comment