Aaron Peirsol
Aaron Peirsol in Athens, 2004
Natalie Coughlin
I love the commercials during the Olympics. Companies usually put tons of money into advertising and have really good ones. My favorites are: Visa which has Morgan Freeman narrating about different past Olympic stories, sometimes they make me cry; Nike which has a montage of a bunch of different sports that aren't even in the Olympics but they have people winning medals and falling down during the race, the part that makes me cry is when they show Lance Armstrong curled up in a bed, bald from chemotherapy, and the next image is of Lance on a bike in a yellow jersey leading the Tour de France; and Oreo which has a little red haired girl on a train with her mom, she looks out a window while eating her Oreo and a little Chinese girl is in another train next to her with an Oreo also mimmicking the same actions as the first girl. She waves after eating her Oreo, when she turns to get her mom to look at her new friend the train has pulled away, it's very cute.
New one I found with Jackie Chan and Yao Ming.
I love Bob Costas. He has the coolest job in the world and he is hilarious, just listen to him commentate sometime. He is always making jokes if he can.
New one I found with Jackie Chan and Yao Ming.
I love Bob Costas. He has the coolest job in the world and he is hilarious, just listen to him commentate sometime. He is always making jokes if he can.



No comments:
Post a Comment