Monday, August 18, 2008

Beijing Olympics day 8

Pretty sure they are actually on day 10 or something, but I get so confused with the nighttime here means moring there, but they show us something from the night before which actually happened in our morning. Aggghhh!! I'm pretty tired because I've been staying up too late and it's really annoying trying to put all these pictures in, but I found good ones that I can steal, so I got to do it now. So I will only do highlights and fill in later.
-Shawn Johnson got silver and Nastia Liukin bronze in floor exercise (China did not medal)
-Jamaicans went 1-2-3 in the women's 100 meter run, a 21 year old also won, Bolt is also 21
-The hyped up Chinese hurderler had to pull out because of injury, he was probably one of the biggest stars besides Yao Ming, they wanted him to repeat gold from Athens

Liu Xiang

-Bernard Legat did not make the finals for the 1500 meter, he was the returning gold medalist
-Alicia Sacrimone got jyped on the vault and did not get to redeem herself from the team finals
-Alexi Artemov fell on the pommel horse, very good at this so it was sad
I think that's it for now. Peace out.

No comments: