Saturday, November 15, 2008

After All

I had a crazy busy hectic week with literally no time to breathe. I was so tired by the end that I was just trying to move through the day. But it was good for me to realize that after the whole stress of the week there were things that could still amuse me.
-funny old men, I don't know why but they are always the funniest
-people on their way to the testing center basically running to make it there faster
-statues wrapped in plastic on campus in prep for the U game next Saturday
-people saying hello (it's nice when someone remembers you)
-while I was studying in the testing center I totally saw a guy walking out of the bathroom with shaving gel and a razor in a plastic bag, he had to shave to take a test, I had to giggle a little
-the guy I sold tickets to giving me my test at the testing center, we basically visited each other at our respective jobs, good times

No comments: