"And now, Harry, let us step out into the night and pursue that flighty temptress, adventure."-Albus Dumbledore
Tuesday, May 12, 2009
Yay Me!
I found out today that I will have some sort of paid internship this summer. (Big sigh of relief right here). It will start the beginning of June. It's through the Summer Stimulus Internship Program paid for by the stimulus bill by President Obama. I'm not sure yet what I'll be doing but my ideal would be working at the Utah County Health Department. It would then also count as the internship I have to complete for my program and I would be getting PAID. Unheard of in public health. I am stoked to be able to be productive this summer. Thank you President Obama!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
ay caramba! that's great! so you could potentially do it not at the health dept?? i'm curious to find out more about it...does this mean a december graduation?
Post a Comment