June 22, 2009
I, Meagan, predict that Marissa Roberts and Anthony Wadsworth will get married in the future. Marissa claims that she won't get married in the winter but I predict that they will become engaged sometime in the fall and then want to get married in the winter because they don't want to wait until April/May. Also, I predict they will get married in Utah because it will be a convenient place for all. Which will make Marissa getting married around the 18th/19th of December in Utah. I am writing this so I can say I called it. Thank you.
Meagan Carr
Marissa and Anthony will be getting married in the St. George temple on December 22, 2009! (Another one bites the dust.) I am really excited for both of them and they will be great for each other. Now I will enter my mourning period as I do for all of my besties because they are lost to me forever. But I will throw an amazing bachelorette party/be the wedding DJ and it will all be good. And we've all promised that when we're old we will be those old ladies who get together for Women's Conference at BYU for REUNION. I can't wait.
Me, Marissa and Anthony
Again, thank you.
PS. I love all my friends' husbands. They pick good ones.

3 comments:
haha Meagan, that is awesome! You definitely called it... and I definitely did not call it. One more thing you called... "2009, Marissa's time to shine..." Maybe you should become a fortune teller. j/k
Haha! Women's Conference for a reunion! That's fantastic! I was just planning to keep everyone I know in Utah so we can all join the MOUNTAIN JUBILEE CHORUS in 40 years.
Meagan, you crack me up. As always, I love your blog music. Thanks for your compliment of your BFF's men.
Let's plan for you to come out to NY to visit your bro AND come to MI. I'm thinking the spring or summer will be the best time...
Post a Comment