1. It snowed. I hate snow. It is difficult to live with. It has not stopped snowing. At this rate we will be snowed in by the end of the week and I won't be able to go home for Christmas.
1. sub A-I have to drive home for Christmas this year. I am freaked out. Last year was so scary both ways. I am afraid I will spin out or roll over. I also have to buy chains and get my oil changed spending money I don't have.
2. After 4 years with no problems whatsoever, I accidentally downloaded a trojan virus onto my laptop. It was totally my fault and I feel so stupid. My virus protection wasn't on or something so now it's at the repair shop waiting in line to be looked at. It will cost at least $65 and won't be done until the end of the week or early next week. This is problematic because a) it's the last week of school and finals are coming and b) worst case scenario they can't fix it and my entire hard drive is lost with me losing 4 years of my life. I don't want to spend money on it and now I won't have a computer at home.
3. My job ends this week. No more money. School ends this week. No more life. Health insurance ends this year. No more teeth, eyes, ears or-heaven help me-another broken bone.
I just want to crawl in my bed and watch Christmas movies until the worst is over. Oh wait, I can't. My computer is at computer hospital. THEY BETTER FIX IT.
1 comment:
I'm sure they'd be able to fix your computer...those viruses (viri?) are pretty common. next thing to do is invest in a hearty external hard drive for all your photos/docs...do it
While i'm giving advice, be sure to squeeze in a dentist check-up, eye exam and physical in the next couple weeks! And don't be off insurance too long...that's too scary. seriously...i'd be so nervous i wouldn't even leave my house.
Post a Comment