1. I bought tickets to Michael Buble. He comes to the E Center on March 31, 2010. Jillian and Pendleton are coming with me. I tried to see him about four years ago but ended up breaking my femur two weeks before. It does, however, make me kind of angry when I see the ticket prices. I got online today to buy the cheapest ones but they had already been sold out. I had to get the more expensive ones. It irks me because other independent ticket sellers buy them up in bulk and sell them for double or triple the price. Tip-when going to a concert try to purchase from the official ticket seller, ie. ticketmaster, or smithstix. That way you won't get ripped off. Anyway, so pumped to see Michael and listen to his new songs!
2. I am going with Pendleton, Rachelle and Jason to their work party tonight. There will be tons of food and Beatles Rockband. It has been one of my greatest desires to play Beatles rockband. I hope it will be fun
3. My ghetto tv works again. Before, I couldn't watch regular cable for some reason. Last night I turned it on and magically it worked! Then, fortuitiously, Ace of Cakes was on and I got to watch my favorite show. Now I just need some ANTM in my life.



1 comment:
We all need some ANTM in our life...
Post a Comment