Friday, May 7, 2010

scrumdiddlyumptious

Cake balls, or cake bites are so delish! Miss Jenn sent me some for my birthday and I had to exercise restraint not to eat them all at once. Then a month or two later my roommate had some extra cake so I decided to try my hand at them. The result-not hard to make, just time consuming and a lot of effort. I did have to be strict about them or my roommates would have eaten them all in one day! The cake bites are made of crumbled up cake mixed with frosting and dipped in chocolate making a delicious truffle. Use this link if you want to try. They are tasty, but I probably won't attempt them again soon because they took so long!
I drizzled chocolate over the top to make cool designs, this would probably look cool with white chocolate too.
I'm ready to be the next Willy Wonka.

1 comment:

Jenn said...

Oh yum...somehow I didn't notice this post. I like your swirly designs!