I've come to the realization lately that I have the legs of a 7 year old...that's just been learning how to ride a bike, or rollerblade. I looked at them today and found the latest treasure, scratches all up and down from playing night games up on campus and having to dive into bushes. On my left knee is a treasure that I got in Moab almost two months ago. The scab kept coming off and having to re-heal. Then a week and a half ago I played a game where I was flinging myself to the ground a lot and I kept hitting my knee. I split the skin again and got another scab. And I have a random assortment of bruises all up and down my legs. Also, when I bruise it's usually three days after the event so I never have any idea where I get the bruises. I don't know what it is, I guess I'm a real adventurous person.
bloody knee from tripping in Arches
looks a bit like the strawberry from Across the Universe
No comments:
Post a Comment