Thursday, July 15, 2010

ms. fix-it

So, I feel really proud of myself when I fix things around the house. It happens a lot more since I've been living in my current apt. Today I fixed the vacuum with the help of my roommate Jenny. We got the toolboxes out and everything. And halleujah we can vacuum again after like four months! I've also repaired the sink. I felt really cool after that one because I had things unscrewed, used my toolbox, and I was upsidedown underneath the sink. I've also done several toilets and fixed a door jam. Most of the time I google how to fix things but I also have to figure some things out for myself. It's funny because one year I actually asked for a toolbox for Christmas. I've used it many times and I feel really handy afterwards. Call me ms. fix-it.

1 comment:

Jenna Garns said...

That's awesome Meagan! It totally does feel awesome when you do fix something yourself and it actually works after. I'll have to call you when we have our next problem. :)