FYI: Ontario, Quebec, British Columbia, Manitoba, Alberta, Saskatchewan, Nova Scotia, New Brunswick, Newfoundland & Labrador (I guess they get grouped together), Prince Edward Island, Northwest Territories, Yukon and Nunavut. (for the next time you play trivial pursuit.)
"And now, Harry, let us step out into the night and pursue that flighty temptress, adventure."-Albus Dumbledore
Wednesday, December 15, 2010
what canadian province am I thinking of?
So there is this game where you ask someone "what state am I thinking of?" and you put your hand on their knee. They guess a state and each time they guess wrong you move your hand up their leg. Technically they have fifty guesses. I was playing this game with Brian but he kept giggling and couldn't handle it. Then I played the game with my friend Andy. I sat down next to Andy and said "Hey Andy, what state am I thinking of?" But then there was one small problem. Andy is from Canada and doesn't know all the United States. Ha ha! That game could never end...whoops. So I changed it to "what Canadian provence am I thinking of?" after a short geography lesson we got that game going again. I found that whole situation highly amusing. O Canada!
FYI: Ontario, Quebec, British Columbia, Manitoba, Alberta, Saskatchewan, Nova Scotia, New Brunswick, Newfoundland & Labrador (I guess they get grouped together), Prince Edward Island, Northwest Territories, Yukon and Nunavut. (for the next time you play trivial pursuit.)
FYI: Ontario, Quebec, British Columbia, Manitoba, Alberta, Saskatchewan, Nova Scotia, New Brunswick, Newfoundland & Labrador (I guess they get grouped together), Prince Edward Island, Northwest Territories, Yukon and Nunavut. (for the next time you play trivial pursuit.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That game sounds like it could get naughty with too many wrong guesses.....
Exactly.
Post a Comment