Went to the wedding of my two friends Brent and Jenny on May 7th at the Draper, UT temple. That time of year in Utah the weather can be a little iffy but thankfully it was a gorgeous day. Windy, but I hear it's always windy up there no matter what time of year. Brent and Jenny are the kind of people you can really get excited about getting married, they dated for a long time and you know they are perfect for each other and that their family is just going to be awesome. They were always really nice to me and not weird to be around like other people who are dating or engaged. I also love the Molen family, they are hilarious. And I got to see a lot of old friends and roommates. I also love Brent and Jenny because they had a dance party at their reception and totally danced it up (and it wasn't the normal boring mormon dance party). I was the DJ and we had awesome music to dance to. Now some pictures.
Jenny and Brent
Me and Jenny
Brent and Me
Jason and Me
I love the Molens and they are so nice to include me on their special day.
No comments:
Post a Comment