En serio. Especially when cheating the system saves me money. Methinks I've already posted on this too. But like I said, I love it. This round is through my music website: gomusicnow.com, I call it my Russian music website because it used to have a .ru domain, but don't worry, I've never had any scams or viruses or anything. Music is super cheap, 15 cents a song for new stuff, 9 cents for old stuff, and even cheaper if you buy the whole album.
Recently I've been awaiting the cd release of my fave Brit singer, James Morrison.His new album is called The Awakening. (Yeah, I met him once and he was really nice and it was magical.) But being British, his cd comes out there first and then later in the US because of dumb laws and money and crap. So it came out in England last week, and I've been bummed because all the Limeys were exulting and praising the cd and I didn't have access to it yet. But guess what, his cd showed up on the Russian website today, I checked. 15 cents a song, a week before iTunes and no dumb iTunes lock on it so I can burn it as much as I want. I WIN.
Seriously though, I listened to the cd on Grooveshark today at work, and it's really good. He really diversified his sound on this album and there are a lot of great tracks. I love the soul and motown influences, there's also one that has a Spanish vibe, and a lot of his stuff starts out soft and mellow but surprise you in the middle with a bang to get it rockin'. He wrote it after his dad passed away so several songs are influenced by that event. He also incorporates more instruments into his music besides just the guitar and piano. It's just good fun music and I really disfrutar it. So go buy it now! Because it will help bring James over to America where us Yankees will show him a good time.


1 comment:
I seriously owe you thousands of dollars for how much you've saved me when you introduced me to this site!!
Post a Comment