The Olympics ended last night. I'm so sad. It's something that's filled up my entire free time for the past 16 days and now I'm sort of crashing after an Olympic high. I was so sad that there would be nothing to tune in to tonight. These Olympics were amazing. I was a tad worried they wouldn't be as dramatic as Beijing, but these games were wonderful in their own way. I am a huge fan and love absolutely everything about the Olympics. I even cry at the intense and dramatic moments. There were a lot of stories I loved, I'll have to think of them.
Two of my favorites were Oscar Pistorious and the German discus thrower who had the best gold medal celebration ever. I laughed so hard.
Uuuffff 4 more years till the next summer Olympics. I hope it goes by fast.
1 comment:
i totally have olympic withdrawal, too. for realz.
Post a Comment