Thursday, November 8, 2007

Freebies

I am a huge fan of free stuff. There are people all over just waiting to give something out to promote something else. But that doesn't mean you have do or buy anything. I have been on somewhat of a roll this semester. Already I have gotten four free T-shirts, lots of food, a DVD, copy of the constitution, tons of pens, the list goes on. Probably the the best event of the semester was the Job Fair. There was so much free stuff! I can't believe how greedy I got. I wasn't even interviewing for jobs but it was so easy to take stuff and not even pose like I was interested in their company. I got huge sugar cookies, a stress ball, hot dog, socks, hand sanitizer, mints, pens, notebooks, highligher, slinky thing, pins, you name it. Afterwards Jessica, Marissa, and I sat down with our loot to compare. Another time I posed as an accounting student and went to a free Ryan Shupe and the Rubberband concert. Not only was the concert free but they gave out free cds and these huge cookies. Earlier this summer I got a free print of Christ healing a man at the pool of bethesda from the Museum of Art. It was worth $12! Just this week I got free pie, cookies, hot dog, T-shirt, and pizza. It is honor week for the Studen Honor Association (SHA). The list never ends of free stuff. It makes me feel like I have accomplished something. And I did not spend any money. My advice is to stay aware of what's going on and you will be suprised at what you can find!

2 comments:

jenn said...

i love free stuff tambien, mucho.
especially when you can use it!
p.s. i really like that you still write in your blog. I will again soon

Anonymous said...

Of all the free things in the world... free FOOD is the best!!!