Friday, June 6, 2008

Life decision #1

I have recently decided that I want to become a world traveler. Well, I have always wanted to travel to certain countries but now I am making plans. I thought about it, and I want to go somewhere while I am in college, either study abroad or an internship type thing. I am always hearing about other people's vacations and I want to make my own.

Among the list of places I would like to visit someday in no particular order-
Australia/New Zeland-been hooked on this place since the 2000 summer Olympics
England-London of course, the lake district, the indian district
Ireland-It looks so pretty and green but cold
Prince Edward Island-Anne of Green Gables, need I say more?
Italy-tons of art, history, fashion
The Wizarding World of Harry Potter-Opening at Universal Studios in Orlando, FL 2010 or 11
South Africa, Ghana, or Kenya-I have a facination with Africa
Somewhere in South America-not sure where yet
The Czek republic looks cool
Thailand
France-I would only go here with my mother, she knows more about it than I do.

Places that I have been that I love-Boston, Seattle, Vancouver Canada, Moab Utah, New England, Portland Oregon, warm beaches.

Places I don't so much like-Las Vegas NV, LA CA, and Idaho.

No comments: