Thursday, October 23, 2008

Can I Run Away Now?

Today I started looking at classes and deciding what I need to take for next semester. It hurts the brain to figure out what classes I need are when, and not conflicting with another class. It's hard because I'm at a point in school where I need to take certain classes for my major in order to graduate. Then there's the question of when will I graduate because I have so many credits left to take, so many left that are required for my major, an internship to finish at the end of school and can I take classes at the same time??? It's so confusing because I don't really want to be done with school, work at a real job, or leave Provo. Then there's a question of do I want to go to grad school. That opens up a whole other can of worms. Where do I go, how do I apply, when, do I take the GRE, how do I go about doing that, what time of year should I do it, should I just do it to have my scores???? It makes my brain hurt. I don't want to leave Provo and I want to live with Monica again and have good times. It's kind of shaping up like I will graduate December 2009 and work, maybe live in Utah after graduation if I can find a good job. I am freaking out. So to calm my blood pressure down I will stop thinking about this until I can meet with an advisor. I hate having to plan, I like to only have to worry about classes and stuff going on right now. Bah!

1 comment:

Maris said...

you know there is one advantage for having a long major... i don't have to worry about dealing with the real world yet! i feel for you, Meagan. i like the idea of you staying in utah--don't leave me!