Today:
-I am officially staying for summer. I am so excited for all of what that means.
1. I get to hang out with Jenn a little while longer. 2. I can play with so many friends. 3. I get to enjoy Utah in the spring and summer which makes up for the long winters. 4. I get to graduate earlier. 5. There are so many plans rolling around in my head, I don't know what to do first.
-Even though I didn't get to enjoy the sun I am happy that it was warm.
-I decided I WILL try to apply for the BYU MPH program even though I probably won't get in.
-Looking forward to getting my bike fixed so I can ride it around P-town.
-Conference talks are online, (this means I can catch the ones I fell asleep for).
-I didn't fall asleep in the class I always fall asleep in.
-I turned in my 11 pg. paper for english, I might post it here someday.
-As a reward for turning in my paper I opened up some Easter candy my mom sent me.
-My mom sent me a ginormous box of Easter candy after I told her I wanted some. She loves me! I have to share with my siblings though.
-I love working with the freakin' sexy ticket office girls!
-As I walked home from work and then back up to school the full moon was beautiful to look at and appreciate.
-Now I am procrastinating another paper writing in my blog.
3 comments:
oh joy! those are great things.
i think to get into the MPH program you need to start hanging with underserved populations, apparently. also, this sunday at midnight the easter candy should all be going on crazy sales, i am way excited (!) but you're lucky you got a whole bunch as a present.
yay for staying for spring summer! campus is beautiful and so much more chill. we will have to play in the summertime!
such a joyous post... i enjoyed it!
Post a Comment