Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Too much time on my hands

I decided to stay in Provo for spring semester but now I have too much time on my hands. I have one class each day Monday through Thursday. I don't have a job yet. This leaves me plenty of time to contemplate my future, my existence, and my new situation in life.

-I need a job. I am waiting to hear back about an internship opportunity that would be paid and I could get school credit for it. But it won't start until June and even then, I shouldn't wait to get a different job until then in case I don't get it.

-I am with three new roommates who are really friendly but mostly do their own thing. This is weird for me because I've always lived with my BFFs and we did stuff together. I get kinda lonely.

-New ward. Don't know anyone yet.

-Marissa has a Man. Jenn moved to Bountiful. Monica is in Guatemala. Jenna owns a house. (WTF?)

-It's my first time living in P-town without one of my siblings. G force is in Murray. Jillian and Stephen are in the TC. Stephen could be leaving for medical school in July. I asked him if medical students get time off for Christmas. They do.

-I am so used to always going and going during school that all this time freaks me out.

But things usually pick up after a week or two.
I'll meet new friends,
have homework to do
and possibly a trip to Moab.
I am determined to make this a good summer.

2 comments:

kyliebrooke|s said...

do it meagan! have the summer of your life in provo!

jenn said...

when it gets warmer do you wanna go explore antelope island with me??

oh & read the Hunger Games...it's so ridiculously gripping. a little scary at times, but such a good book. i just finished it and i wish it didn't end.