Thursday, January 7, 2010

Happy Birthday Miss Jenn!

To my Jenn Jenn on her 23rd birthday-
I met you 4 1/2 years ago, who knew that we'd become besties? I hope you have/had ('cause this is late) a great birthday. Since I can't spend it with you I send love through the worldwide web. And what better way to show someone you love them than to blog about them?...yeah. Well there's some good stories in the following. Enjoy!

Freshman roommates!

Jenn visiting Meagan with her broken leg in hospital

Sophomore year in Lib square

At Billy Joel Junior year!

"Pi" day Senior year

Jenn's Bachelorette party

Jenn's Wedding-December 2008

Last time I saw Jenn-July 2009

Christmas party sophomore year

John Schmidt date night-freshman year

Sophomore year?

Ha ha! Awkward moonlit chairlift ride with random boys. Sophomore year

Proof that Jenn did go to a football game or two-freshman year

I think the story goes-Shane told us to look like our dog just died, jenn laughs, I scold, and Barrett gets it spot on-freshman year.

Happy Birthday,
Love, Meagancita
(It's red for extra love)

1 comment:

jenn said...

haha i love it! All these photos made me smile...a billion fantastic memories we have shared...that chairlift one sure is awkward. it cracks me up every time i look at it. and me at a football game? i'd almost forgotten...Thanks for the birthday blog, and mostly thanks for being my dear friend meagan, i will love you forever! I hope it's not another 6 months til we meet again...
p.s. do our teeth look freaky in the christmas party photo? i was just learning how to use photoshop then....