Wednesday, January 27, 2010

New Year new goals

Hello there, I realize that the new year is already 27 days old but I have made some goals that I thought I'd post here-maybe I'll be more likely to do them?

1. have a budget and stick to it-my new plan is to have all "spending" money in cash in a monthly allotment, that way once I spend it, it's done

2. read the BOM by the end of the semester-this is a ward challenge, so far I'm really behind

3. figure out what I'm doing in life-Ha ha ha...that's hilarious

4. be better at making friends

5. have meaningful prayer and scripture study

6. read at least 1 non-fiction book for every 3 fiction

Also, I was worried about the new years glasses where they make the zeroes the holes for the eyes because how will they make 2010 work? But they cheated and made the one a balloon letter and made it hollow, so that works.

2 comments:

jenn said...

Haha i just thought i'd comment because i think we posted around the exact same time! Wow goals, good luck...#1 is a smart one, i've learned a lot about budgeting this past year. #4 i think you're good at making friends, better than i always was anyway. #6 I just listed a few good books on my blog if you're interested...and have you read hunger games yet?

goodbye!

Ashley S. said...

I like it Meagan. Love and miss you!!