I am so sick of staring at my computer screen looking for jobs. So now I'm going to stare at my computer screen and write in my blog. I've had an interesting week or so. Nothing too consequential but there are some things/people I would like to thank.
Thank you Sister Julie B. Beck. She came to my stake Relief Society conference last Thursday. She is such a great lady-she just let us ask her questions and would answer them. No talk or prepared words. It was awesome and inspirational.
Thank you Audrey-for letting us play volleyball at your church and sardines in your pitch black house. It is very freaky walking around with 12 other people in the dark in a strange house-but fun!
Thank you BYU Rugby-for beating Utah in the Wasatch Cup. It was my first rugby game and I have no idea how the rules go, but it is very manly. And exciting.
Thank you Avril-for writing angry girl music. Sometimes I just have to punch dance out my feelings and nothing helps more than doing Kevin Bacon moves to "Hey, hey, you, you, I don't like your girlfriend."
Thank you dryer repair man-for fixing our squeaky dryer. It works amazingly now and is not freakishly loud.
Thank you roommates-for the chats. They are delightful as always.
Thank you HBLL employees-I have no idea how to do family history, but I did find out some stuff about my grandpa!
Thank you Disney-for offering the give a day get a day program. I am going to Disneyland in a week and a half. I am so pumped. 70 degrees here I come!
Thank you russian music website-9 cent songs are so appealing. GLEE, Norah Jones, The Ting Tings, 500 Days of Summer, and Hall & Oates are among recent purchases.
Thank you sun-for shining today. I hope spring is not too far away!
And thank you Jenna, Jared, Eric, Leland, Jillian, Jules and McDonalds-for letting me watch the Olympics on your tvs. Mine is super ghetto and I would have been sad had I not been able to watch at all. Go USA!
No comments:
Post a Comment