I've been sick pretty much the whole month of April with this weird throat thing, now it's turned into a full blown congestion problem. I thought I had an ear infection, I don't have insurance. My mom took me to a doctor, my ears are fine, but I'm still super sick.
My parents have been in town for my graduation and to send Jillian off to Jerusalem. My dad got my windshield replaced on my car, which is awesome, now I don't look super ghetto with a large crack through the window.
Lucille (my computer) is not totally dead. When hooked up to an external monitor everything looks fine. And all the programs and files are not damaged. So it's in the shop hopefully being fixed for a reasonable price and everything is backed up on an external hard drive. It will make my life if my computer turns out ok.
I got invited for an interview for a real-life job! (At the local health department). It would be really amazing if things worked out for me. I have to give a ten minute presentation for part of my interview so I'm a little nervous about that, but I used to work there so I know the people who will be interviewing me. I have some work to do on that but I really want to do a good job!! And I hope I'm not still nasty sick by then.
I officially graduated on Thursday and Friday. It was kind of anti-climatic since I've been out of school since December but it was good to walk and do the whole cap and gown thing. I had my moment. I miss BYU a ton, and learning things. I feel like I never use my brain. Still working on becoming a full-fledged adult, working-for-a-living, know-what-to-do-with-the-rest-of-my-life, person but things are coming along. And now, since I can't download my pictures for my computer is in the shop, here are a few of Rachelle's pics from graduation!
Jason, me and Rachelle
Me and Rachelle excited to walk!
more to come when things get fixed


1 comment:
I like your face. I miss it too. Good picture. Can't wait to see more! Hope the interview went well!
Post a Comment