Friday, May 21, 2010

30 Rock

I know I just posted about TV shows but I thought I'd just let you know that Matt Damon guest starred in the season finale as Liz Lemon's new love interest. He is an airline pilot, just what Liz dreamed of. I watched it and it was fantastic. There's talk of him guest starring in more episodes next season.

"How did you get past security?"-Liz
"You walk confidently in a pilot's uniform they let you in just about anywhere. I was once in the upstairs of the White House at night while the Obamas were sleeping."-Matt Damon


Also, there's talk that next season of The Office might be Steve Carrell's last. If it is I hope the show ends after that because it would just not be as good.

*Addition-So I probably watched this episode twice. There's another great line I'd like to share.
"What do you think of Sully Sullenburger? I'm thinking of giving him a talk show."-Jack
"He's a nice guy but he's not that great of a pilot. I mean, do you know what a good pilot would've done? NOT HIT THE BIRDS. That's what I do at my job every day. Not hit birds."-Matt Damon

1 comment:

kyliebrooke|s said...

totally just watched the episode. love love love love love