Monday, May 10, 2010

If you were wondering...

I finally got called back by the health department. I didn't get the job. Oh well. Somthing else is out there for me. But that whole deal is finally over.

I may or may not have done a couple of dumb things this weekend that I would like to erase other peoples' memories of. These could lead to some more awkward moments in the future. I actually like awkward moments though; like I've said before-"Life's awkward, then you die."

I stayed up until after 3 last night chatting and laughing with some awesome people. It's awesome getting to know people and recognize their traits and attributes that make them different from me. They are different but it makes me want to be like them and I love them for their differences.

And here are some of my pictures from graduation-no photoshop, but a few turned out ok.

198th wardies

Rachelle, Leland and me

Me and Jillian

Dad, me and Mom

now I'm 2 legit 2 quit

1 comment:

Jenn said...

what kind of dumb awkward things? Mas detalles...i demand mas detalles! p.s. i like your grad pics