Sunday, June 27, 2010

Astronaut Mike Dexter

So if you watch 30 Rock you know that Liz Lemon (Tina Fey) is a thirty-something single woman who dreams of finding the perfect guy. Her dream perfect guy is Astronaut Mike Dexter (yes the astronaut is part of his name) and she even has a fantasy about him in one episode. I find this extremely hilarious because what girl doesn't dream about a handsome astronaut/pilot/man in naval uniform coming into her life and sweeping her off her feet? And Liz is in her late 30s. (At the end of the last season she did come close with Matt Damon being the pilot.)


Well I am here to tell you that Astronaut Mike Dexter is real and I have found him. He is Pilot (Captain?) Adam Lake. And he is in my ward. Yes, he is handsome. And yes, he flies airplanes. Whaaaaat? Yes. That's right. And maybe I found this picture on Facebook to prove my point. So let me know if you want the hookup with Adam.


3 comments:

emilymcb said...

Me please! Bahaha.

Ashley S. said...

He's in your ward??? How weird and kinda cool at the same time. Are you in UT this summer?

Kimberly LeNeave said...

If you feel the Spirit prompting you to do so, hook me up.