Sunday, November 28, 2010

i need a time-turner

I'm about to lose one of my friends to moving away and I am really bummed about that fact. It stinks because we've only known each other for 3 months and only been good friends for about a month and a half. If I had a time turner like Hermione has in HP3 I could go back in time or maybe slow it down. I'm not sure of all the technicalities. Then I would make friends with this person faster and we'd have more time to do stuff and be better friends. It's also at a point where we haven't been good friends for a long time; what I mean is that we could totally just forget about each other and never talk again. But that would stink! I just wish we had more time to be friends. I feel kinda jyped. And it's like the third or fourth time this has happened this year. I make a friend but we are doomed by time constraints. I feel like friendships shouldn't be dictated by school semesters because I'm not in school anymore, and neither are most of my friends. Alas, life is crazy and you never know when things will get shaken up. Anyway, my point is I will miss my friend and I wish it didn't take us so long to decide to be friends.

No comments: