So I don't have anything particular to blog about, but I just felt like a blog. Also, I thought I was going to have Thursday off because the clinic where I work is closed. But today my boss was, "can you come in for awhile on Thursday?" Ha ha ha. Good one boss. Also, I thought about the fact that my work might have a Christmas party, and that it is a real job Christmas party, like bring a significant other party. Poop.
Let me just say that people be harshing my vibe when they talk about people behind their back. I generally like most people. I know that people have their weirdness and oddities. But that makes them who they are. Everyone makes mistakes, but that is what life is for. Making mistakes and moving on. I think people need to allow others to mess up, but they also need to allow others to grow up. I feel like I meet a lot of people who pass judgment on others and it bugs me. I also feel like they are still acting like they are in middle school. "She likes the same guy I like so I don't like her." Aggh.
I'm also having a hard time with people disappointing me. I guess I hold people to high expectations and sometimes they let me down. It's just a little hard when you know the person can be/act a certain way, but they are often two-faced and act differently in different situations. I hope I don't do this too often myself. I try to be honest, loyal, and not a flake.
Aaaaand, the movie theaters here are still not selling advance tickets to Harry Potter 7. I'm getting worried...
2 comments:
I feel you!!! I'm in a married student ward here and the above is a HUGE problem (except she like the same guy;)) Image is a HUGE deal, and who your friends are determines a lot if your cool enough I'm beginning to worry if it will EVER go away! Hang in there Meg, I LOVE YA!
To Tessa: (above)
FYI, the Church is abolishing student married wards soon so you will be going to a family ward anyways. Relief?
And Meagancita, I heart you. Hang in there and those tickets to Harry Potter WILL be available soon! :)
And about the other stuff--drama is no fun. Stand up to it and call people out on it.
Post a Comment