Guess what? I signed up for the GRE. Yep. I'll be GREing on July 18th at 8 am. Wheee! I've been looking over stuff, it won't be hard necessarily but I am worried about getting my brain turned on by then. It's pretty much been dormant for the past 18 months. And I haven't done math in like six years...so that'll be fun. But, hey, at least I'm making motions to get my life going somewhere. And they tell me I can GRE once every calendar month.
baby steps sign up, baby steps study for test, baby steps take the test, baby steps apply to grad school? (WTF)

2 comments:
Or, from another Bill Murray classic, "What would you do if you were stuck in one place and every day was exactly the same, and nothing that you did mattered?"
Instead of baby steps, I'm taking the Neil Armstrong approach: "ONE small STEP for man..."
woo hoo! good luck!
Post a Comment