Monday, July 11, 2011

come join my pitty party

I'm not one for posting vague yet fully exposing statuses on facebook whenever the crap hits the fan in my life...but that doesn't mean I'm above putting it on my blog. (It'smyblogandIsayso). Today was a crap monday. Lots of people called in sick at work, which meant things didn't go as well and that I have to do other job duties on top of my own. Stressful. Also, there was a huge gap in patient care today which somehow left me consulting some woman (I normally don't talk to patients at all) and she was crying and it was stressing me out/I couldn't do anything for her/I kind of got yelled at by my boss.

Aaaaand. I had to take Atticus to the dealership because he got super overfried this weekend. The results-over $1,000.00 in parts and labor. I'm trying to be grateful that I have the money to pay for it, but gheez. If I wasn't living with my parental units I wouldn't have the money at all. I don't make anything at my job but I can save everything. I was just starting to show something in my bank account and now...suckfest 2011.

So now I'm drowning my sorrows in M&Ms and Neil Diamond. Seriously, I love Neil. Lots of his songs are a little folksy, but with that rich deep voice, and the musicality of the songs and how a lot of them start off slow and grow to rockin' at the end. It's good stuff. May it make your day awesome.



and

2 comments:

Gretch said...

Sorry Moo. That sucks. My car just got a brand spankin' new shiny transmission. 3000 dollars. Cars suck.

Stephen said...

I know a way to make money... student loans! Only a matter of time before my transmission dies for good. Let's hope it doesn't happen on Wednesday or Thursday.

On a good note, 3,532 babies were born and 62 puppies were found yesterday.