-mens sychronized diving, USA wins bronze, great job guys
-Matt Grevers won gold in the 100 m backstroke and Nick Thoman won silver giving USA a 1-2 finish
-Missy Franklin won gold in the 100 m backstroke and won a fan in me, she is 17, so nice and humble and a very talented swimmer AND she won 10 minutes after qualifying for a different race, so little time they let her warm down in the diving pool instead of having to walk out to the warm up pool and waste time. What a woman.
-mens USA gymnastics choked, they were supposed to be a medal contending team but lost it. Team GB got bronze and were so stoked, the place was rocking and Harry and Will were there to witness. Cheers to the home team! Also I have a small crush on USA gymnast Sam Mikulak....
-Misty and Kerri won their match and kept their winning streak alive
-women's USA volleyball beat a top seeded Brazil
-Lochte failed to medal in the 200 free, making what Phelps did in Beijing four years ago look that much more impressive
-Rebecca Soni won silver in the 100 breastroke, but lost to an impressive showing by a 15 year old Ruta Meilutyte from Lithuania, whom no one had heard of before, so they kept mispronouncing her name.
I think that was about what I saw. I really want team USA to grab gold in women's gymnastics tomorrow!!



No comments:
Post a Comment