#1 I secretly want to form a dance crew. It will have asians and blacks because they are good dancers. I also need to find someone to teach me how to dance. I only know enough to look really really bad.
#2 In the past year or so I have developed a fear of germs. I didn't use to at all. Last winter I took to opening doors with my sleeve over my hand so I wouldn't have to touch a handle that a million other people have touched. It's weird trying to open things without having a sleeve. I also am very appreciative of all of the Purell hand sanitizer dispensers all around BYU campus. Whenever I see one I get some hand sanitizer and I feel better. I think part of my phobia goes back to the winter where me and my roommates almost died from the flu. It was horrible. Monica seriously almost died. The next winter I got a flu shot, used sanitizer, opened doors with sleeves, took airborne at the slightest hint of a scratchy throat and managed to escape without ever getting sick during winter semester. That is a miracle. I plan on the same strategy this year.
No comments:
Post a Comment