Friday, March 6, 2009

I want to go to the Ballet

So I want to go to the Ballet tonight. BUT, it costs $12 per ticket, I don't get free tickets and I don't have a boy to take me. AND on top of it all, a boy I used to (and still kind of do) like came and startled me at the ticket office this evening. He is taking a pretty young thang to the ballet. I haven't seen him in almost a year and it kind of shocked me. The End.

(I enjoy Rodney Smith Photography)

4 comments:

Aaron said...

Meagan, I think there are a lot of guys out there that are too shy to ask girls on dates. You should scope a couple out (maybe wardies) and invite them to the ballet. It doesn't even have to be one that you like - maybe just a guy that seems nice but shy. Who knows, it might be fun!

jenn said...

asking boys out is tricky...but good ideas.
Who is that boy? From chatsworth? i guess you can't answer that on blogger.

Meagan said...

Marissa also wanted to know. I might tell you in a few years.

jenn said...

why don't you trust in us??
in a few years it won't matter anymore, but now it does. So that's why you should tell now. secrets aren't any fun if they're not shared...