"And now, Harry, let us step out into the night and pursue that flighty temptress, adventure."-Albus Dumbledore
Thursday, April 30, 2009
Misery does love company
Is it sad that I feel better after talking with people who are just as worried and anxious about life as I am? Well they are as money-less, job-less, and boy-less as I am and it's good to know I'm not alone.
It seems like you're alone cause it's the ones with money & boys who stick out, with their facebook wedding fotos and displays of attempted extreme blissful joy and whatnot. The poor, single ones aren't as easily noticed. that's my theory. i mean poor like no $$, not poor as in pitiful. anyway...you are so not alone-- as you've discovered.
4 comments:
Oh, Meagan... that is completely understandable! I am sorry--I feel like a lame friend.
It seems like you're alone cause it's the ones with money & boys who stick out, with their facebook wedding fotos and displays of attempted extreme blissful joy and whatnot. The poor, single ones aren't as easily noticed. that's my theory. i mean poor like no $$, not poor as in pitiful. anyway...you are so not alone-- as you've discovered.
and remember-- you are a relief society sister and your life has meaning, purpose, and direction.
Jenn, thanks. I laughed so hard I almost cried! I will cry for rel when you move away...
Post a Comment