Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving, back

That's a line from "You've Got Mail" that I say every year around Thanksgiving time. I am thankful for many things this year. The regular things-family, home, faith, and other random things like dental floss, Hulu.com, and BYU. I love this "Mormon Messages" about being thankful. My favorite is the guy who is thankful for future opportunities. That is what I am trying to feel right now in my life.

My Thanksgiving traditions include watching the Macy's parade, eating a huge dinner and being with family. The St. Jude commercials with the sick children made me cry this year. Also the float in the parade with Andrea Boccelli singing "White Christmas" and Emily Hughes ice skating to it. It was very nostalgic of my childhood and Andrea sings beautifully. I am getting ready to head up to my Aunt's house where my parents will be waiting to have a Thanksgiving feast with my whole side of the family. I love Thanksgiving and this time of year. I hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving. Love, Meagan

I am thankful for-faith, family, food, good roommates, BYU, graduating, my car, sunshine, coworkers, hulu, the internet, the BOM, President Monson, flowers, shoes, clothes, music, my health, examples of others, pranks, ward members, old friends and new and opportunites to learn new things. (I will keep adding later!). Happy Thanksgiving, back.

No comments: