Saturday, November 21, 2009

Top nine places to eat at BYU

I'm graduating soon. I've gone to BYU for 4 + years and experienced a lot so I thought I'd share my good finds and secret tips with y'all. I've got some good ones. Trust me. For my first post I will share my top nine places to eat at BYU, what's good there or why I like it.
9. Creamery on 9th, Sugar & Spice-BYU ice cream. The end
8. BYU Vending-we all use it, always gone on Sunday nights in the dorms. The best/widest selection is in the JFSB basement
7. Blue Line Deli-hot sandwiches, so large you can't eat it all
6. Scoreboard Grill-service is always slow, but I love the french fries
5. Legends Grille-savory sandwiches, personal pizza, even steak
4. Jamba Juice-sooo good. I miss it when I go home. I love the Razzmataz
3. Cannon Center-All you can eat, chicken cordon bleu and creamery ice cream on Sundays, cereal, now it's all fancy, so many memories-the cup game, theme days, and did I mention it's all you can eat?
2. L & T, I never went here as a freshman, but I really like the BBQ Chicken wrap, so tasty

and...drumroll....
1. The Pendulum Court-located in the Eyring Science Center, provided by the dietetics majors and only open for three hours during lunch. They have the best food-they make it fresh and it's so tasty. My favorite is the beef taco salad. It's available every day. In order to control the crowd they make you do a reservation online, but it's so worth it. My sister, Jillian, and I made it on the last day it is going to be open this semester. It was broadway themed so the place was decorated and they had showtunes playing the whole time. The food is so filling I almost didn't need dinner. I highly recommend it to everyone. I am hungry just thinking about it.



Jillian got the New York pizza


scrumptous food

I love eating at the Pendulum Court!


3 comments:

Kimberly LeNeave said...

Where online do you make reservations and when/why does it close?

Jenn said...

meagan you forgot the MOA cafe! Or maybe that one would just be on my list...i loved working there so much for my free food. yum yum yum. I never made it to the pendulum court, que triste...

Maris said...

Get the BBQ wrap (or salad) and replace the onions with pineapple... soooo good...