Sunday, November 15, 2009

Pirate Island

I couldn't handle the white. I need color in my life. If you read my blog a long time ago it was orange before I found out about blog templates and started doing all that jazz. Also I googled the three column layout (gracias miss Jenn) and I am very satisfied with it. I hope to come up with other interesting things to put on my blog.

The other weekend my besties from back home (Kameron, Kira and Austin) and I went to Pirate Island. What is Pirate Island you ask? Only the best dinning experience ever invented. It is a pirate themed restaurant known for its pizza. Everthing that could be pirate is. I was wanting to go for about 4 months ever since it opened. We finally had time to go together. I was most pleased that it wasn't too expensive either. I'm not sure what my favorite part was, the pirate hats, balloon animals, or the fact that we actually ran into a guy dressed up like a pirate. We proved you don't have to be six to enjoy that place.

We met a pirate in the mall.

animal balloons

They almost didn't let us have the hats, but we got them anyway. I love Pirate Island!

3 comments:

Aaron said...

Meagan,

I like your new blog. I think orange is the way to go. I also like your line from Charlie an the Chocolate Factory. I started to sing it when I read it...

jenn said...

dear meagan,
Nice layout- the 3 columns makes sense because now everything isn't all the way at the bottom and i don't have to scroll a million times to get to your music for example. bien hecho.

p.s. what happened with the hometeaching? teehee nothing gets past the jenn!!!

Meagan said...

Jenn Jenn,
I moved the music player just for you. And I like how it's conveniently located at the top. If you have any requests I can fulfill them.

Yes, with the hometeachers. I felt snarky having that post up with what happened. Another roommate didn't get told either, so we canceled the appointment. I still go back and forth over whether this is a good forum for venting frustration.

Love ya!