Many things came to pass today that made my life better
-I was able to drive to work before it snowed (I was right behind someone who spun out yesterday, I almost died, it was very stressful)
-Working today was not as bad as I thought it was going to be
-I got paid today
-My sister got accepted to the Jerusalem Study Abroad program
-I am now CHES certified-the test I spend time and money on last October wasn't for nothing! I can now write letters after my name-(Meagan Carr, CHES)
-The sun came out and it was kind of warm-oh spring! you taunt me..
The end
2 comments:
My letters are going to cost a crapload more than yours. And I only get two. Epic fail in planning on my part i guess.
PS: Don't die.
uhh where have i been? for some reason i was totally behind on your blog and hadn't read it lately. oops. anywho, i think i'll start calling you ms. ches. it sounds like it could be part of your name like meagan carr ches. is it pronounced ches like "chess" or ches like 'chez' like "hugo chavez"?
good bye
Post a Comment